Below you will find all the Power Point presentations and other text material from the Residential School in London, 2015.
Please follow the links below to download individual presentations, Microsoft Powerpoint or a Powerpoint Reader is required to view the presentations.
List of presentations:
- Jonathan Di John – Making Sense of indicators and evidence on governance in developing countries (Powerpoint, 200 KB)
- Jonathan Di John – Taxation, resource mobilization and governance in Sub-Saharan Africa (Powerpoint, 642 KB)
- Dr Laura Hammond – Humanitarian Governance (Powerpoint, 765 KB)
- Mashood A. Baderin – Law, Human Rights & Governance (Powerpoint, 665 KB)
- Dr Michael Jennings – Global Health Governance (Powerpoint, 587 KB)
- Nouria Brikci – Health financing and UHC in low and middle income countries (Powerpoint, 879 KB)
- Dr Tumani Corrah – Building a better future for research excellence & impact in Africa (Powerpoint, 7 MB)