Below you will find all the Power Point presentations and other text material from the Residential School in Cape Town, 2017.
Please follow the links below to download individual pdf presentations.
List of presentations:
- Prof. Mashood Baderin – Economic, Social and Cultural Rights in Africa
- Prof. Mashood Baderin – Interrogating Law and Development in Africa
- Prof. Fareda Banda – Gender Equality and Participation
- Prof. Chris Cramer – Violence, Governance, Development
- Judith Fessehaie – Governance of Resource-Based Industrialisation
- Dr. Faizel Ismail – Implications of AGOA IV for SSA
- Dr. Faizel Ismail – The SA-US AGOA Negotiations: A Game of Chicken
- Dr. Michael Jennings – Global Health Governance
- Dr. Jonathan Di John – Making sense of Indicators and Evidence on Governance in Developing Countries
- Dr. Jonathan Di John – Taxation, Resource Mobilisation and Governance in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Prof. Mushtaq Khan – Anti-Corruption in Adverse Contexts: A Strategic Approach
- Prof. Funmi Olonisakin – Evolving Narratives of Security in Africa
- Dr. Carlos Oya – The Political Economy of Aid and the Good Governance Agenda in Africa
- Dr. Carlos Oya – Is China displacing Traditional Aid Donors and Practices in Africa?
- Prof. Fiona Tregenna – Industrialisation, Deindustrialisation and Industrial Policy