Below you will find all the Power Point presentations and other text material from the Residential School in Tanzania, 2011.
Please follow the links below to download individual presentations, Microsoft Powerpoint or a Powerpoint Reader is required to view the presentations.
List of presentations:
- Elimination of Pediatric AIDS: A District Approach (Powerpoint, 4.3 MB)
- How Does Health Improve: An Overview and History of Global Health Policy (Powerpoint, 243 KB)
- Healthy Urbanisation Through a Governance Lens (Powerpoint, 6.8 MB)
- Strengthening Health Systems Through the Use of Community Health Agents: Case Study from Ifakara (Powerpoint, 5.4 MB)
- Task Shifting (Powerpoint, 2.9 MB)
- Human Resources for Health (Powerpoint, 1.6 MB)
- Applying a Governance Lens to Assess The Health Systems: Maximising Access to Essential Health interventions (Powerpoint, 298 KB)
- Implementation Challenges of Health Financing Policy Reforms: Experiences From Sub-Saharan Africa (Powerpoint, 80 KB)
- Procurement (Powerpoint, 815 KB)
- Health, Development and The Media (Powerpoint, 251 KB)
- Domestic Health Financing in Sub-Saharan Africa (Powerpoint, 750 KB)